Round and Smooth Cast Iron Dosa Tawa
We, at The Indus Valley, bring you the best cookware, for your modern homes
This cast iron tawa is:
- Ideal for dosa, chapati, phulka and paratha,.
- Use on gas and electric stovetops.
- Increases iron content in food.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Colour: Black, Material: Cast Iron, Shape: Round
- Perfect and Round Dosas with Added Nutrition.
Go traditional with this Cast Iron Tawa online made out of refined iron. This cast iron roti tawa Makes roti’s and round and crispy dosas with ease that are not only spectacular looking, but also nutritious and healthy. You can now embark on your new diet plan with convenience. You don’t have to worry about consuming more oil in your dosas, as this tawa absorbs the oil and evenly cooks them to perfection. Eat as many dosas as you want with less guilt. Cook Crisp and Thin Dosas with Ease.
Why Choose Cast Iron Tawa
Go traditional with this Cast Iron Tawa online made out of refined iron material. Cast iron roti tawa Makes roti’s and round crispy dosas with ease that are not only spectacular looking, but also nutritious and healthy. You can now embark on your new diet plan with convenience. You don’t have to worry about consuming more oil in your dosas, as this tawa requires less oil and it cooks evenly to perfection. Eat as many dosas as you want with less guilt. Cook Crisp and Thin Dosas with Ease.
Cast Iron Appam Pan
- The Indus Valley Cast Iron Appam pan is pre-seasoned making it ready to use.
- The wide handles make it easy and comfortable to handle and use.
- Even spreading of heat helps in making fluffy appam without the food being burnt.
- Tasty – Expect improved taste when cooking in Cast Iron Appam Pans.
- Served with coconut milk, spicy condiment or curry it tastes much better in Cast Iron Pans compared to other vessels.
- It enriches your food with iron.
- Natural – Unlike any Teflon and other Non-sticks, Cast Iron Pan is a Healthy Alternative.
- Pre-seasoned cookware: Seasoned using 100% vegetable oil.
- No use of synthetic coatings and chemicals makes it 100% safe for consumption.
- Heats evenly. Durable and inexpensive. Lasts forever and can be passed down to generations.
- It consumes less oil and saves gas.
All The Indus Valley cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. But it needs cleaning and seasoning a few times before cooking.
- Once you receive your Breakfast Combo -R&S Tawa 11inch/Appam Pan 9inch, Clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water.
- After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and heat in a medium flame to dry it.
- Once it is dry, apply cooking oil all over it and leave it for 6-8 hours.
- Heat the product under medium flame for 4-5 mins. After 5 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely. Then, Scrub it with a soft scrubber.
- Once it is done, use a soft cloth to wipe away the excess oil and store the product in a dry place.
- Repeat the process for 3- 4 times before starting to cook to get your desired result. On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Once you have cooked with your Breakfast Combo -R&S Tawa 11inch/Appam Pan 9inch, clean it immediately. Do not leave it in the sink for so long. This prevents rusting of iron.
- Use warm water and a mild sponge to clean the Appam pan.
- A dish-washing liquid is sufficient to wash off the food remains.
- Once it is clean, dry the cookware completely them apply some oil and store it in a dry place.