Round and Smooth Cast Iron Dosa Tawa
We, at The Indus Valley, bring you the best cookware, for your modern homes
This cast iron tawa is:
- Ideal for dosa, chapati, phulka and paratha,.
- Use on gas and electric stovetops.
- Increases iron content in food.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Colour: Black, Material: Cast Iron, Shape: Round
- Perfect and Round Dosas with Added Nutrition.
Go traditional with this Cast Iron Tawa online made out of refined iron. This cast iron roti tawa Makes roti’s and round and crispy dosas with ease that are not only spectacular looking, but also nutritious and healthy. You can now embark on your new diet plan with convenience. You don’t have to worry about consuming more oil in your dosas, as this tawa absorbs the oil and evenly cooks them to perfection. Eat as many dosas as you want with less guilt. Cook Crisp and Thin Dosas with Ease.
Cast Iron Paniyaram Square Pan-9 Pit
The 9 pits cast iron paniyaram pan (black) is a high quality cookware used for making a delicious south indian Paniyaram.
Paniyaram is a healthy and nutritious breakfast item found across most homes in south of India. Cook up to 9 delicious and crispy paniyaram at a time with our naturally non-stick paniyaram patra. You need a minimal amount of oil to cook delicious paniyaram by using our naturally non-stick paniyaram patra. Furthermore, it is made from PFOA-free materials, thus keeping harmful toxins and chemicals away from your food.
Long-Lasting Material for Durability, you can safely use any types of spatulas with this utensil. Our cast iron paniyram pan is durable and long lasting.
The superior kuli paniyaram pan becomes non-stick with regular seasoning. It helps in reducing the amount of oil used but also facilitates conductivity of heat evely. Hence, you will get evenly cooked healthy and tasty paniyarams.
- Pre-seasoned cookware: Seasoned using 100% vegetable oil.
- No use of synthetic coatings and chemicals makes it 100% safe for consumption.
- Heats evenly. Durable and less expensive. Lasts forever and can be passed down to generations.
- It consumes less oil and saves gas.
The Indus Valley cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. But it needs cleaning and seasoning a few times before cooking.
- Once you receive your product, Clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water.
- After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and heat in a medium flame to dry it.
- Once it is dry, apply cooking oil all over it and leave it for 6-8 hours.
- Heat the product under medium flame for 4-5 mins. After 5 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely. Then, Scrub it with a soft scrubber.
- Once it is done, use a soft cloth to wipe away the excess oil and store the product in a dry place to avoid rusting.
- Repeat the process for 3- 4 times before starting to cook to get your desired result. On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best.
Cleaning Process :
These Breakfast Combo-R&S Tawa11 inch/Paniyaram pan 9Pit should never be washed with soap. To wash, simply rinse in hot water while scrubbing with a soft brush. To remove food that’s stuck, soak the cookware in warm water then let it stand for few minutes and romove it. Then rinse again.
Food safe: The cookware is completely chemical-free and no coating is applied which is present in non-stick cookware. Hence, it makes the cast iron cookware safe to use.
Healthy: These Breakfast Combo-R&S Tawa11 inch/Paniyaram pan 9Pit boosts the nutritional value and increases the iron content in food without needing an iron supplement.
Environment-friendly: It is made through a simpler process and lasts a lifetime. So, if you’re looking for the environmental benefits of using cast iron cookware, just know you’re helping reduce landfill waste while saying no to shoddy products.