Super Smooth Cast Iron Tawa (11 inch)
- Our Cast iron dosa Tawa’s price is very affordable, gas stove safe and suitable for all Indian kitchens.
- It is suitable for all foods like dosa, chapati, phulka, paratha, shallow frying fish and other dishes. It is a versatile and healthy frying pan for you and your family.
- Once Tawa (Dosa Kallu) becomes hot, it retains heat for longer time so, it saves your cooking gas.
- Food cooked in cast iron Tawa has a delicious and traditional taste.
- This Dosa & Roti Tawa online is suitable for both amateurs and experts.
- Our tawa for dosa is timeless and can be passed on from one generation to another. It is a cookware for life.
Cast Iron Appam Pan
- The Indus Valley Cast Iron Appam pan is pre-seasoned making it ready to use.
- The wide handles make it easy and comfortable to handle and use.
- Even spreading of heat helps in making fluffy appam without the food being burnt.
- Tasty – Expect improved taste when cooking in Cast Iron Appam Pans.
- Served with coconut milk, spicy condiment or curry it tastes much better in Cast Iron Pans compared to other vessels.
- It enriches your food with iron.
- Natural – Unlike any Teflon and other Non-sticks, Cast Iron Pan is a Healthy Alternative.
- Pre-seasoned cookware: Seasoned using 100% vegetable oil.
- No use of synthetic coatings and chemicals makes it 100% safe for consumption.
- Heats evenly. Durable and inexpensive. Lasts forever and can be passed down to generations.
- It consumes less oil and saves gas.
All The Indus Valley cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. But it needs cleaning and seasoning a few times before cooking.
- Once you receive your Breakfast Combo – Tawa(11inch)/ Appam Pan(9inch), Clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water.
- After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and heat in a medium flame to dry it.
- Once it is dry, apply cooking oil all over it and leave it for 6-8 hours.
- Heat the product under medium flame for 4-5 mins. After 5 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely. Then, Scrub it with a soft scrubber.
- Once it is done, use a soft cloth to wipe away the excess oil and store the product in a dry place.
- Repeat the process for 3- 4 times before starting to cook to get your desired result. On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Once you have cooked with your Breakfast Combo – Tawa(11inch)/ Appam Pan(9inch), clean it immediately. Do not leave it in the sink for so long. This prevents rusting of iron.
- Use warm water and a mild sponge to clean the Appam pan.
- A dish-washing liquid is sufficient to wash off the food remains.
- Once it is clean, dry the cookware completely them apply some oil and store it in a dry place.