Super Smooth Cast Iron Tawa – 11 inch
- Our Cast iron dosa Tawa’s price is very affordable, gas stove safe, and suitable for all Indian kitchens.
- It is suitable for all foods like dosa, chapati, phulka, paratha, shallow frying fish, and other dishes. It is a versatile and healthy frying pan for you and your family.
- Once Tawa (Dosa Kallu) becomes hot, it retains heat for a longer time so, it saves your cooking gas.
- Food cooked in cast iron Tawa has a delicious and traditional taste.
- This Dosa & Roti Tawa online is suitable for both amateurs and experts.
- Our Tawa for dosa is timeless and can be passed on from one generation to another. It is cookware for life.
Cast Iron Paniyaram Square Pan-9 Pit
The 9 pits cast iron paniyaram pan (black) is high-quality cookware used for making a delicious south Indian Paniyaram.
Paniyaram is a healthy and nutritious breakfast item found across most homes in the south of India. Cook up to 9 delicious and crispy paniyaram at a time with our naturally non-stick paniyaram Patra. You need a minimal amount of oil to cook delicious paniyaram by using our naturally non-stick paniyaram Patra. Furthermore, it is made from PFOA-free materials, thus keeping harmful toxins and chemicals away from your food.
Long-Lasting Material for Durability, you can safely use any type of spatulas with this utensil. Our cast iron paniyram pan is durable and long-lasting.
The superior kuli paniyaram pan becomes non-stick with regular seasoning. It helps in reducing the amount of oil used but also facilitates the conductivity of heat evenly. Hence, you will get evenly cooked healthy and tasty paniyarams.
- Pre-seasoned cookware: Seasoned using 100% vegetable oil.
- No use of synthetic coatings and chemicals makes it 100% safe for consumption.
- Heats evenly. Durable and less expensive. Lasts forever and can be passed down to generations.
- It consumes less oil and saves gas.
The Indus Valley cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. But it needs cleaning and seasoning a few times before cooking.
- Once you receive your product, Clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water.
- After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and heat it in a medium flame to dry it.
- Once it is dry, apply cooking oil all over it and leave it for 6-8 hours.
- Heat the product under medium flame for 4-5 mins. After 5 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely. Then, Scrub it with a soft scrubber.
- Once it is done, use a soft cloth to wipe away the excess oil and store the product in a dry place to avoid rusting.
- Repeat the process 3- 4 times before starting to cook to get your desired result. On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best.
Cleaning Process :
These Breakfast Combo – Tawa(11inch)/Paniyaram Pan 9 Pit should never be washed with soap. To wash, simply rinse in hot water while scrubbing with a soft brush. To remove food that’s stuck, soak the cookware in warm water then let it stand for few minutes and remove it. Then rinse again.
Food safe: The cookware is completely chemical-free and no coating is applied which present in non-stick cookware. Hence, it makes the cast iron cookware safe to use.
Healthy: These Breakfast Combo – Tawa(11inch)/Paniyaram Pan 9 Pit boosts the nutritional value and increases the iron content in food without needing an iron supplement.
Environment-friendly: It is made through a simpler process and lasts a lifetime. So, if you’re looking for the environmental benefits of using cast iron cookware, just know you’re helping reduce landfill waste while saying no to shoddy products.