Cast Iron Appam Pan
- The Indus Valley Cast Iron Appam Pan Online is made from %100 pure virgin iron.
- All our pans are pre-seasoned and ready to use.
- It is a health friendly alternative to toxic Teflon Non-Stick pans.
- It also enriches your food with iron.
Features of Cast Iron Pan
- Ready to Use – Each Cast Iron Appam Kadai is pre-seasoned and treated with oil for
use first time. And they are ready to use.
- Dimensions- 27×19.5×4 cm (lxbxh). Diameter – 7.6 inch.
- Pre-seasoned. Weight – 1.2 KG. Perfect for piping hot and soft appams (rice
- Tasty – Expect improved taste when cooking in Cast Iron Pans. Appams
served with coconut milk, spicy condiment or curry taste much better in Cast
Iron Pans compared to other vessels.
- It enriches your food with iron.
- Natural – Unlike any Teflon and other Non-sticks, Cast Iron Pan is a Healthy
- It is Chemical Free, Traditional.
All The Indus Valley cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. But it needs cleaning and seasoning for few times before cooking.
- Once you received your product, Clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water.
- After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and heat in a medium flame to dry it.
- Once it is dry, apply cooking oil all over it and leave it for 6-8 hours.
- Heat the product under medium flame for 4-5 mins. After 5 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely. Then, Scrub it with a soft scrubber.
- Once it is done, use a soft cloth to wipe away the excess oil and store the product in a dry place to avoid rusting.
- Repeat the process for 3- 4 times before starting to cook to get your desired result. On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best.