- Pre-seasoned Cast Iron Set. Large Kadai – 2.5L, Cast Iron Skillet – 10 inch diameter and Cast Iron Dosa Tawa – 25.5cm diameter.
- TASTY – Cast Iron gives the traditional rustic taste to your food. It requires very less oil to cook. You deserve tasty & healthy food everyday.
- HEALTHY – Unlike Non stick and other pots/pans Cast Iron is very healthy. All Indian food is flavor rich and cooked in high heat, making cast iron the best fit for us. It also enriches iron content in our food.
- Food Safe – Cast Iron Cookware’s are completely safe for cooking any type of food. It enriches your food with iron.
- Works on gas stove – can be used on the stove, in the oven, over a fire. It can withstand high temperatures for a long time
- HEAVY DUTY – Cast iron skillets are a timeless must-have for every kitchen. The Simple Chef® Cast Iron Skillet 3-Piece Set is virtually indestructible and will last years, decades, and generations to come!
- READY TO USE – The skillet set is ready to use, straight out of the box. They are factory pre-seasoned, which is much more effective than at home pre-seasoning. Factory pre-seasoning makes our cast iron skillets virtually non-stick, easy to clean, protected against scratches, and will also make your food rich in flavor!
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL – Our cast iron cookware is multi-functional, and suitable for many different cooking methods. Use our skillets on the stove top, in oven, over a campfire, and even when slow-cooking! Our set is great for frying, sautéing, cooking, grilling, and more.
- All The Indus Valley cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. But it needs cleaning and seasoning for few times before cooking. Once you received your kadai, clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water. After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and let it dry. Then, apply cooking oil all over it. Heat the kadai under medium flame for 20 mins. After 20 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely.
- Once it is done, use a soft cloth to wipe away the excess oil and store the kadai in a dry place. Repeat the process for 3- 4 times before starting to cook to get your desired result. On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best.
Cast Iron Cookware set – Kadai [2.5L] + Skillet [1.5L] + Cast Iron Dosa Tawa [10Inch]