Iron Cookware Set
- Pre-seasoned Cast Iron Cookware Set. Cast Iron Skillet – 1.5L, and Cast Iron Pan – 10 inch diameter.
- Tasty – Expect improved taste when cooking in Cast Iron Pots & Pans. Food taste much better in Cast Iron Cookwares compared to other vessels.
- HEALTHY – Unlike Non stick and other pans Cast Iron is very healthy. All Indian food is flavor rich and cooked in high heat, making cast iron the best fit for us. It also enriches iron content in our food
- Natural – Unlike Non stick and other Pans, Cast Iron Product is very Healthy. It is Chemical Free, Traditional and Non Toxic.
- Works on gas stove – can be used on the stove, in the oven, over a fire. It can withstand high temperatures for a long time
- READY TO USE – The skillet set is ready to use, straight out of the box. They are factory pre-seasoned, which is much more effective than at home pre-seasoning. Factory pre-seasoning makes our cast iron skillets virtually non-stick, easy to clean, protected against scratches, and will also make your food rich in flavor!
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL – Our cast iron cookware is multi-functional, and suitable for many different cooking methods. Use our skillets on the stove top, in oven, over a campfire, and even when slow-cooking! Our set is great for frying, sautéing, cooking, grilling, and more.
- HEAT RETENTION – Our design provides superior heat retention for cooking. And they conduct heat evenly, so that your meals will turn out perfectly cooked every time. Plus the sturdy handle aids in lifting, and provides a hole for hanging when not in use.
- All The Indus Valley cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. But it needs cleaning and seasoning for few times before cooking. Once you received your kadai, clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water. After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and let it dry. Then, apply cooking oil all over it. Heat the kadai under medium flame for 20 mins. After 20 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely.
- Once it is done, use a soft cloth to wipe away the excess oil and store the kadai in a dry place. Repeat the process for 3- 4 times before starting to cook to get your desired result. On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best.
Healthy Benefits Of Iron Cookware Set
All The Indus Valley Cast Iron Cookwares are Pre-seasoned and smoothest in the market. Easy & Healthy cooking for the busy you. Our Cast Iron Pans are super smooth, thanks to our special seasoning process. No more sticky Tawas. Cooking with cast iron is easier than ever before. Say YES to Good Food and Good Health.