Cast Iron Cookware
Looking for Cookware that last longer ? You have arrived at the right place. The Indus Valley Cast Iron Products last for a life time. They are also, pre-seasoned and ready-to-use.
What makes it good?
Cast Iron gives the traditional rustic taste to your food. It requires very less oil to cook.
Unlike Non stick & other pots, Iron is very healthy. It also enriches iron content in our food.
READY TO USE
It is pre-seasoned & treated with oil for use the first time. And they are ready to use.
Usage & Care
How to Use?
All ‘The Indus Valley’ cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. You can wash the product and start using it.
- Use water and a soft sponge to clean the pan.
- A dish-washing liquid is sufficient to wash off the food remains.
- Once it is clean, dry the cookware completely.
Always pat dry the product before storing it. Do not leave the cookware in the sink for too long. This prevents rusting of iron.
How to Season?
All your products come pre-seasoned and ready to use. If you want to re-season the product you can follow the steps below –
- Wash and pat dry the products. (You can also heat in the stove mildly to remove any water)
- Once it is dry, apply cooking oil all over. Heat the product under medium flame for 4-5 mins.
- After 5 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely.
- Once it is done, use a soft cloth or tissue to wipe away the excess oil.
- Store the product in a dry place.
- Heavy Duty – Cast Iron Cookware are a timeless must-have for every kitchen. Cast Iron cookware Set is virtually indestructible and will last years, decades.
- Ready to Use – Each Cast Iron Cookware is pre-seasoned and treated with oil for use first time. And they are ready to use.
- Food Safe – Cast Iron Cookware are completely safe for cooking any type of food. It enriches your food with iron. The cast iron cookware set is toxic free. So it is safe to use.
- Natural – Unlike Non-stick and other Pans, Cast Iron Cookware Set is very Healthy. It is Chemical Free, Traditional and Non-Toxic.
Why Is Cast Iron Cookware Better Than Non-stick?
About The Indus Valley
Cookware as safe as home food.
The utensils you use matters as much as the ingredients. You deserve only clean, natural and non-toxic cookware.
We get deep into the science of cookware to make it safe for your family
CAST IRON FAQ
Not only is it safe, but a very healthy transition from non-stick cookware.
Seasoning makes the cooking surface naturally non-stick and gets even better with use.
Cast iron enhances the taste of your food. It brings restaurant like flavors to safe home cooked food.
If exposed to water for a prolonged period of time, it is possible. But do not worry, we got you. Regular seasoning ensures that cast iron cookware remains rust free. (Seasoning steps above in product description)
Not at all. Seasoning the cookware, is all the care that it needs.
The Indus Valley cast iron cookware are built to last for more than a lifetime, so you don’t ever have to worry about having it replaced.
You can cook any kind of food in cast iron cookware, but when cooking food with citric (lemon or tomato) ingredients, it is always recommended to shift it to another vessel post cooking.
The Indus Valley Cast iron cookware is built to cook on gas stoves and ovens.
Regularly. It gets better with use.
If the surface is rusted, scrub the rust away, wash the surface, wipe it dry and season it. Your cookware is now good to use.
What Our customers say
Choose Your PLAN
Pick a program that best fits your schedule and goals. All plans offer a full money back guarantee.
- Pre-seasoned Cast Iron Cookware Set. Large Kadai – 2.5L and Small Kadai – 1.5L.
- Tasty – Expect improved taste when cooking in Cast Iron Pots & Pans. Food taste much better in Cast Iron Cookwares compared to other vessels.
- HEALTHY – Unlike Non stick and other pots Cast Iron is very healthy. All Indian food is flavor rich and cooked in high heat, making cast iron the best fit for us. It also enriches iron content in our food
- Natural – Unlike Non stick and other Pots / Pans, Cast Iron Product is very Healthy. It is Chemical Free, Traditional and Non Toxic.
- Works on gas stove – can be used on the stove, in the oven, over a fire. It can withstand high temperatures for a long time
- The Cast Iron Kadhai is very affordable, and suitable for all Indian Kitchens.
- Cast Iron Kadai is suitable for all food like Curries, Gravies like Butter chicken. It is a versatile and healthy frying pan for you and your family.
- Gift yourself the Best Cast Iron Pan
- Cast Iron made Kadai is good for making stir-fried dishes. Fry up some South Indian recipes and get that perfect stir fry in these cast iron kadai’s. The presence of handles would make it easy for the users to take it away from the flame.
- All The Indus Valley cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. But it needs cleaning and seasoning for few times before cooking. Once you received your kadai, clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water. After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and let it dry. Then, apply cooking oil all over it. Heat the kadai under medium flame for 20 mins. After 20 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely.
- Once it is done, use a soft cloth to wipe away the excess oil and store the kadai in a dry place. Repeat the process for 3- 4 times before starting to cook to get your desired result. On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best.
All The Indus Valley Cast Iron Cookwares are Pre-seasoned and smoothest in the market. Easy & Healthy cooking for the busy you. Our Cast Iron Kadhai’s are super smooth, thanks to our special seasoning process. No more sticky kadais. Cooking with cast iron is easier than ever before. Say YES to Good Food and Good Health.