Cast Iron Dosa Tawa
- Expect improved taste when cooking in Cast Iron Tawa. Buy a Iron dosa Tawa Online and make Dosa’s taste much better in Cast Iron Tawa compared to other vessels. Unlike Non stick and other Pans, Cast Iron Tawa is very healthy. It is Chemical Free, Traditional and Non Toxic.
- All The Indus Valley cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. But it needs cleaning and seasoning for few times before cooking. Once you received your product, Clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water. After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and heat in a medium flame to dry it. Once it is dry, apply cooking oil all over it and leave it for 6-8 hours. Heat the product under medium flame for 4-5 mins. After 5 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely. Then, Scrub it with a soft scrubber. Once it is done, use a soft cloth to wipe away the excess oil and store the product in a dry place. Repeat the process for 3- 4 times before starting to cook to get your desired result. On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best.
- Hygienic to use (Ladles): natural wood, natural color with no polish, no added dyes or stains. Benefits: scratch-less cookware, heat resistant, long-life, non-toxic, eco-friendly.
- Hand washing is best for wooden spatulas. Avoid dishwashers! This can dry them out. Simply wash your wooden spatula after using it with hot water and air dry them. If in case your wooden spatula looks dry, rub them with cooking oil periodically. This prevents drying out.
Benefits Of Cast Iron Dosa Tawa
- TASTY – Cast Iron gives the traditional rustic taste to your food. It requires very less oil to cook. You deserve tasty & healthy food everyday.
- HEALTHY – Unlike Non stick and other pots/pans Cast Iron is very healthy. All Indian food is flavor rich and cooked in high heat, making cast iron the best fit for us. It also enriches iron content in our food.
- FOOD SAFE – Cast Iron Cookware’s are completely safe for cooking any type of food. It enriches your food with iron.
- Works on gas stove – can be used on the stove, in the oven, over a fire. It can withstand high temperatures for a long time