- CAST IRON GRILL PAN– Affordable premium quality grill pan, gas stove safe and suitable for all Indian kitchens.
- HEALTHY – Many people suffer from iron deficiency and cooking with Iron Pan can help increase your iron content by as much as 20 times.
- TASTY – Cast Iron gives the traditional rustic taste to your food. You deserve tasty food every day.
- CLEANING – Use a soft scrubber to clean your pan. Apply oil and store it in a dry place.
- LONG LASTING – does not wear easily.
All The Indus Valley cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. But it needs cleaning and seasoning for few times before cooking.
- Once you received your product, Clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water.
- After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and heat in a medium flame to dry it.
- Once it is dry, apply cooking oil all over it and leave it for 6-8 hours.
- Heat the product under medium flame for 4-5 mins. After 5 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely. Then, Scrub it with a soft scrubber.
- Once it is done, use a soft cloth to wipe away the excess oil and store the product in a dry place.
- Repeat the process for 3- 4 times before starting to cook to get your desired result. On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best.
CLEANING AND WASHING CAST IRON
Cast-iron products should never be washed with soap. To wash Cast iron grill pan, simply rinse in hot water while scrubbing with a stiff brush. For stubborn food that’s stuck to the product, boil water in the cookware and let it stand for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse again.
Note: Never allow cast-iron to drip dry you should always towel-dry it immediately to prevent rusting. After patting it down with a clean towel, you can also place your cast-iron over low heat on the stove to dry it completely. Adding a thin coat of oil is a good way to prevent rusting.