- CAST IRON KADAI – Unlike Non stick and other pots, Cast Iron is very healthy. All Indian food is flavor rich and cooked in high heat, making cast iron the best fit for us. It also enriches iron content in our food.
- SEASONING – All The Indus Valley cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. But it needs cleaning and seasoning for few times before cooking. Once you received your kadai, clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water. After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and let it dry. Then, apply cooking oil all over it. Heat the kadai under medium flame for 20 mins. After 20 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely.
- USE & CARE – Once it is done, use a soft cloth to wipe away the excess oil and store the kadai in a dry place. Repeat the process for 3- 4 times before starting to cook to get your desired result. On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best.
- NEEM WOOD SAUTE – Scratch free, Heat resistant, Long-life, Non-toxic, Eco-friendly and can be used for Cooking curry, Sauting vegetables, Serving purpose etc.
- CARE INSTRUCTION – Hand washing is best for wooden spatulas. Avoid dishwashers. This can dry them out. Simply wash your wooden spatula with mild soap/warm water and air dry them. If in case your wooden spatula looks dry, rub them with cooking oil periodically. This prevents drying out.
Cookware set – Cast Iron Kadai (2.5L) + Neem Wood Spatula (Saute)