Cast Iron Kadai Large + Stirrer + Stir Oval
- Cast iron kadai : Diameter 25 cm – Weight – 2.8 KG.
Perfect for a family of 3-4
- Neem wood Stirrer ladle : Length – 30 cm
- Neem wood stir oval: Length – 30 cm
Cast Iron Kadai is a healthy and budget friendly alternative to toxic Teflon coated Non stick pans.
Cooking with Cast Iron Pans enriches your food with iron
It is completely hand seasoned.
EASE OF USE – THE INDUS VALLEY Cast Iron Kadai is the smoothest in the Indian market. It makes it more non-stick, easy to clean and saves your time while cooking.
HEALTHY – Unlike Non-stick and other pots Cast Iron is very healthy. All Indian food is flavour rich and cooked in high heat, making cast iron the best fit for us. It also enriches the iron content in our food.
TASTY – Cooking in Cast iron cookware gives the traditional rustic taste to your food. It requires very less oil to cook. You deserve tasty & healthy food everyday.
WORKS ON GAS STOVE – Cast Iron Utensils can be used on the stove, in the oven, over a fire. It can withstand high temperatures for a long time.
All The Indus Valley cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. But it needs cleaning and seasoning for few times before cooking.
- Once you received your product, Clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water.
- After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and heat in a medium flame to dry it.
- Once it is dry, apply cooking oil all over it and leave it for 6-8 hours.
- Heat the product under medium flame for 4-5 mins. After 5 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely. Then, Scrub it with a soft scrubber.
- Once it is done, use a soft cloth to wipe away the excess oil and store the product in a dry place.
- Repeat the process for 3- 4 times before starting to cook to get your desired result. On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best.
Cleaning and Washing Cast Iron Kadai
Cast-iron products should never be washed with soap. To wash, simply rinse in hot water while scrubbing with a stiff brush. For stubborn food that’s stuck to the pan, boil water in the cookware and let it stand for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse again.
Note: Never allow cast-iron to drip dry you should always towel-dry it immediately to prevent rusting. After patting it down with a clean towel, you can also place your cast-iron over low heat on the stove to dry it completely. Adding a thin coat of oil is a good way to prevent rusting.
Cast Iron Kadai is suitable for all food like Curries and Gravies like Butter chicken. It is a versatile and healthy frying pan for you and your family.
Gift yourself the Best Cast Iron Kadai!
Neem wood stirrer ladle:
- SCRATCH FREE – Soft edges ensure vessels are scratch-free. Ideal for NON-STICK.
- LONG LIFE: Neem wood cooking ladles are made from SINGLE BLOCK OF WOOD doesn’t have any cuts or joints.
- LARGE & DURABLE – Cooking ladles can be used for cooking curry, sauteing vegetables
- HYGIENIC TO USE: 100% Natural Wood, Natural colour with no polish, no added dyes or stains