100% NATURAL COOKWARE
Healthy Cast Iron Cookware For Tasty Food
Looking to Stay Fit and Eat Healthy Food? You are In Right Place! Choose Our wide Range of Healthy Cast Iron Cookware Products which Makes You and Your Family Healthier. Cast iron kadai is used to cook curries, gravy, roast chicken, fry fish, and much more…
All The Indus Valley Cast Iron Kadais are Pre-seasoned. Easy & Healthy cooking for the busy you.
Usage and Care
All ‘The Indus Valley’ cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. You can wash the product and start using it.
- Use water and a soft sponge to clean the pan.
- A dish-washing liquid is sufficient to wash off the food remains.
- Once it is clean, dry the cookware completely.
Always pat dry the product before storing it. Do not leave the cookware in the sink for too long. This prevents rusting of iron.
All your products come pre-seasoned and ready to use. If you want to re-season the product you can follow the steps below –
- Wash and pat dry the products. (You can also heat in the stove mildly to remove any water)
- Once it is dry, apply cooking oil all over. Heat the product under medium flame for 4-5 mins.
- After 5 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely.
- Once it is done, use a soft cloth or tissue to wipe away the excess oil.
- Store the product in a dry place.
On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best. Cast iron Kadai for making less oily food is durable and can be passed on from one generation to another. It is a family heirloom. Invest in your health today.
- Heavy Duty – Cast iron kadai are a timeless must-have for every kitchen. Cast Iron cookware Set is virtually indestructible and will last years, decades.
- Ready to Use – Each Cast Iron Cookware is pre-seasoned and treated with oil for use first time. And they are ready to use.
- Food Safe – Cast Iron Cookware are completely safe for cooking any type of food. It enriches your food with iron. The cast iron cookware set is toxic free. So it is safe to use.
- Natural – Unlike Non-stick and other Pans, Cast Iron Cookware Set is very Healthy. It is Chemical Free, Traditional and Non-Toxic.
Why Is The Indus Valley Cast Iron Cookware Better Than Non-stick?
Seasoning Steps Shared by Our Customer
Choose Healthy Food, Choose Indus Valley!
CAST IRON FAQ
Not only is it safe, but a very healthy transition from non-stick cookware.
Seasoning makes the cooking surface naturally non-stick and gets even better with use.
Cast iron enhances the taste of your food. It brings restaurant like flavors to safe home cooked food.
If exposed to water for a prolonged period of time, it is possible. But do not worry, we got you. Regular seasoning ensures that cast iron cookware remains rust free. (Seasoning steps above in product description)
Not at all. Seasoning the cookware, is all the care that it needs.
The Indus Valley cast iron cookware are built to last for more than a lifetime, so you don’t ever have to worry about having it replaced.
You can cook any kind of food in cast iron cookware, but when cooking food with citric (lemon or tomato) ingredients, it is always recommended to shift it to another vessel post cooking.
The Indus Valley Cast iron cookware is built to cook on gas stoves and ovens.
Regularly. It gets better with use.
If the surface is rusted, scrub the rust away, wash the surface, wipe it dry and season it. Your cookware is now good to use.