The Indus Valley is a dynamic kitchenware brand that focuses on providing natural and healthy kitchenware products that cater to the constantly evolving requirements of our users and crafting them with utmost love and care so as to let them last for multiple lifetimes.
COCONUT FISH CURRY
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Before first use of the new Cast Iron Kadai large, wash it thoroughly.
- Wipe the cast iron Kadai dry and do not allow it to air dry. It can also be dried by mildly heating it on the stove.
- Once dry, spread an adequate amount of cooking oil across the cooking surface of the kadai before each use.
- To remove stuck food, boil water in the kadai to loosen the residue.
- Rinse and towel dry the kadai. Hand wash only.
- Use mild soap water only in case of stickiness on the cooking surface.
- Once dry, apply a layer of cooking oil on the surface and store it in a cool and dry space.
Choose Healthy Food, Choose Indus Valley!
CAST IRON FAQ
Not only is it safe, but a very healthy transition from non-stick cookware.
Seasoning makes the cooking surface naturally non-stick and gets even better with use.
Cast iron enhances the taste of your food. It brings restaurant like flavors to safe home cooked food.
If exposed to water for a prolonged period of time, it is possible. But do not worry, we got you. Regular seasoning ensures that cast iron cookware remains rust free. (Seasoning steps above in product description)
Not at all. Seasoning the cookware, is all the care that it needs.
The Indus Valley cast iron cookware are built to last for more than a lifetime, so you don’t ever have to worry about having it replaced.
You can cook any kind of food in cast iron cookware, but when cooking food with citric (lemon or tomato) ingredients, it is always recommended to shift it to another vessel post cooking.
The Indus Valley Cast iron cookware is built to cook on gas stoves and ovens.
Regularly. It gets better with use.
If the surface is rusted, scrub the rust away, wash the surface, wipe it dry and season it. Your cookware is now good to use.