Cast Iron Paniyaram Pan-9 Pit
Our Cast Iron Paniyaram pan is 100% free from chemical coating & synthetic. The best quality you will find in the market. It comes pre-seasoned and is more effective than home seasoning.
Be ready to make lip-smacking traditional and trendy kuzhi paniyaram, egg bonds, corn croquettes, vegetable Manchurian balls, and pumpkin balls.
Features of Cast Iron Paniyaram Pan
- Pre-seasoned cookware: Seasoned using 100% vegetable oil.
- No use of synthetic coatings and chemicals makes it 100% safe for consumption.
- Heats evenly. Durable and inexpensive. Lasts forever and can be passed down to future generations.
- It consumes less oil and saves gas.
Benefits Iron Paniyaram Pan:
Food safe: Avoids exposure to nasty chemicals present in typical non-stick pans, which emit toxic fumes when overheated and contain perfluorocarbons (PFC). These chemicals are associated with developmental problems, liver damage, cancer, and early menopause.
Healthy: It boosts the nutritional value and increases the iron content in food without needing an iron supplement to do so.
Environment-friendly: Cast iron is made through a simpler process and lasts a lifetime. So, if you’re looking for the environmental benefits of using cast iron cookware, just know you’re helping reduce landfill waste while saying no to shoddy products.
The Indus Valley cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. But it needs cleaning and seasoning for few times before cooking.
- Once you received your product, Clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water.
- After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and heat in a medium flame to dry it.
- Once it is dry, apply cooking oil all over it and leave it for 6-8 hours.
- Heat the product under medium flame for 4-5 mins. After 5 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely. Then, Scrub it with a soft scrubber.
- Once it is done, use a soft cloth to wipe away the excess oil and store the product in a dry place to avoid rusting.
- Repeat the process for 3- 4 times before starting to cook to get your desired result. On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best.
Cleaning Process of Cast Iron Paniyaram Pan:
Cast-iron products should never be washed with soap. To wash, simply rinse in hot water while scrubbing with a stiff brush. For stubborn food that’s stuck to the pan, boil water in the cookware and let it stand for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse again.