HAMMERED COPPER BOTTLE (1000 ml) + SET OF 2 TUMBLERS (250 ml)
1. Package contains a Copper Hammered bottle and 2 Copper Tumblers.
2. The copper bottle is 100% leak-proof.
3. It is a joint-free bottle thus very sleek in look.
4. It looks great at home and work.
5. This Copper combo would make a very thoughtful gift as well.
1. HEALTH BENEFIT:
For ages, people in India used copper pots to store drinking water. Copper has a sterilizing effect on bacteria and can destroy bacteria very effectively. It is especially effective against E.coli and S.aureus (commonly found, severe illness-causing bacteria). The Indus Valley’s Copper Bottle and Tumbler will help you to prevent common water-borne diseases like diarrhoea, dysentery and jaundice.
2. AIDS IN WEIGHT LOSS:
Copper helps in fine-tuning your digestive system to perform better. It also helps your body break down fat and eliminate it more efficiently. Thereby helping your body keep only what it will use and throw out the rest.
3. LEAK PROOF:
Tired of all the leaky copper bottles out in the market. Our copper bottle is leak proof. Its lid has many threads. On top of that, it has a silicone ring to virtually prevent any leak. Now you can use the bottle on the go!
4. EASY TO CLEAN:
People worry that copper bottle and tumblers get tarnished easily and inside of bottle cannot be cleaned. Our bottles have a wide mouth for easy cleaning. Just rinse with lemon water or Vinegar.
5. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
We use the highest quality and 100% pure copper to build these copper bottle and tumblers. A thorough inspection is done to ensure the highest quality of the product. Buy with confidence and worry-free.
How to USE:
1. Store water in Copper vessels overnight.
2. Drink water from the copper vessels in the morning.
3. Do this every day to get maximum health benefits.
4. Benefits: Improved digestion, Immunity against water-borne diseases, Bone strength, Metabolism.
- Try to clean this bottle and tumbler by hand. Avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Use lemon juice or tamarind to rub the utensils. You can use Vinegar as well. Leave it for a few minutes and wash with water.
- Use liquid soap and rinse in hot water. Use a soft washing cloth to clean Copper product.