Copper Water Glass
- Traditional Pure Copper water glass for Health Benefits (INDIAN AYURVEDA)
- How to USE:
- Store water in Copper vessels overnight
- Drink water from the copper vessels in the morning.
- Do this everyday to maximum HEALTH BENEFITS.
- Dimensions: Capacity – 250ML, Height – 9.5 CM
- Benefits: Improved digestion, Immunity against water borne diseases, Bone strength, Metabolism
- Cleaning: Use lemon juice or tamarind to rub the utensils
- HEALTH BENEFIT: For ages people in India used copper pots to store drinking water. Copper has a sterilizing effect on bacteria and can destroy bacteria very effectively. It is effective against E.coli and S.aureus (commonly found, severe illness causing bacteria). The Indus Valley’s Copper Bottle will help you prevent common water borne diseases like diarrhoea, dysentery and jaundice.
- AIDS IN WEIGHT LOSS: Copper helps in fine tuning your digestive system to perform better. It also helps your body break down fat and eliminate it more efficiently. Thereby helping your body keep only what it will use and throw out the rest.
- LEAK PROOF: Tired of all the leaky copper bottles out in market. Our copper bottle is leak proof. Its lid has more number of threads. On top of that it has a silicone ring to virtually prevent any leak. Now you can use the bottle on the go!
- EASY TO CLEAN: People worry that copper bottles get tarnished easily and inside of bottle cannot be cleaned. Our bottles have a wide mouth for easy to cleaning. Just rinse with lemon water or Vinegar.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We use the highest quality and 100% pure copper to build these copper bottles. Bottle is cleaned thoroughly post-manufacturing. We perform a thorough inspection to ensure highest quality of the product. Buy with confidence and worry free.
- Try to clean these bottles by hand. Avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Use lemon juice or tamarind to rub the utensils. You can use Vinegar as well. Leave it for few minutes and wash with water.
- Use liquid soap and rinse in hot water. Use a soft washing cloth to clean the bottle.