Dosa Roti Spatula Set Of 4 – Neem Wood Cooking Ladles
- Dimensions: Length ranging from 27 to 37 CM (Refer images) and package contains 4 kitchen wood spoons and the material is of finest quality neem wood. All Spatulas have very smooth finish for easy handling.
- Our cooking spoons are made from a single block of neem wood so it doesn’t have any cuts/joints and can be used for making Dosa, Roti, paratha, Chapathi, etc.
- Hygienic to use: No added dyes or stains, 100% food safe and anti-bacterial.
- Benefits: Scratch-free (Soft edges ensure vessels are without scratch & perfect for non-stick cooking), heat resistant, long-life, non-toxic, eco-friendly.
- Hand washing is best for wooden spatulas. Avoid dishwashers! This can dry them out. Simply wash your wooden spatula with mild soap/warm water and air dry. If in case your wooden spatula looks dry, rub them with cooking oil periodically. This prevents drying out.