Neem Wood Cooking Spoon – Flip
- Dimensions: Length: 32 CM. Package contains: 1 Wood cooking spoon Material: Premium quality Neem wood
- SCRATCH FREE – Soft edges ensures vessels are scratch free. Ideal for NON STICK.
- LONG LIFE: Neem wood cooking ladles are made from SINGLE BLOCK OF WOOD doesn’t have any cuts or joints. LARGE & DURABLE – Cooking ladles can be used for cooking curry, sauting vegetables
- HYGIENIC TO USE: 100% Natural Wood, Natural color with no polish, no added dyes or stains.
- Non-reactive: Wood maintains the taste of food, unlike some metallic/plastic spoon that react with the acids in food.
- Long-Life for your cookware: Wooden utensils do not create scratch on the cookware, but metal spoons with hard edges can damage cookware
- Durability: Wooden spoons from The Indus Valley™ made from a single block of wood, without any cuts or joints, they are suitable for daily use
- Environment friendly: Wood is completely natural, it is also a renewable resource. By using wooden utensils you are using products that are renewable, biodegradable and non-toxic.
- Wood doesn’t absorb heat: The wood spoon handles stay cool in a pot, whereas a metal spoon, burns your hand.
- Wood is germ free: Wood naturally kills germs, whereas germs and bacteria grow much faster on plastic and metal than on wooden kitchenware surfaces.
- Comfortable Handles: Wooden ladles are easy and comfortable to hold for a longer time.
- Design: The Indus Valley™’s ladles designed to enhance the appearance of kitchen