PURE COPPER BOTTLE & HAMMERED COPPER BOTTLE (700 ml)
- Package contains 2 Copper water bottles.
- Copper bottles are 100% leak-proof.
- It is a joint-free bottle thus very sleek in look.
- It looks great at home and work.
- Copper bottles would make a very thoughtful gift as well
Features of Copper Bottles:
1.HEALTH BENEFIT: For ages, people in India used copper pots to store drinking water. Copper has a sterilizing effect on bacteria and can destroy bacteria very effectively. It is especially effective against E.coli and S.aureus (commonly found, severe illness-causing bacteria). The Indus Valley’s Copper Bottles will help you in preventing common water-borne diseases like diarrhoea, dysentery and jaundice.
2.AIDS IN WEIGHT LOSS: Copper helps in fine-tuning your digestive system to perform better. It also helps your body break down fat and eliminate it more efficiently. Thereby helping your body keep only what it will use and throw out the rest.
3.LEAK PROOF: Tired of all the leaky copper bottles out in the market. Our copper bottles are leak proof. Its lid has many threads. On top of that, it has a silicone ring to virtually prevent any leak. Now you can use the bottles on the go!
4.EASY TO CLEAN: People worry that copper bottles get tarnished easily and inside of bottle cannot be cleaned. Our bottles have a wide mouth for easy cleaning. Just rinse with lemon water or Vinegar.
5.100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We use the highest quality and 100% pure copper to build these copper bottles. A thorough inspection is done to ensure the highest quality of the product. Buy with confidence and worry-free.
How to USE Copper Vessels:
1.Store water in Copper vessels overnight.
2.Drink water from the copper vessels in the morning.
3. Do this every day to get maximum health benefits.
Health Benefits: Improved digestion, Immunity against water-borne diseases, Bone strength, Metabolism.
- Try to clean these bottles by hand. Avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Use lemon juice or tamarind to rub the utensils. You can use Vinegar as well. Leave it for a few minutes and wash with water.
- Use liquid soap and rinse in hot water. Use a soft washing cloth to clean the bottles.