Super Smooth Cast Iron Tawa (12 inch)
- Cast Iron Dosa Tawa in Online price is very affordable, gas stove safe and suitable for all Indian kitchens.
- It is suitable for all food like dosa, chapati, phulka, paratha, shallow frying fish and other items. It is a versatile and healthy frying pan for you and your family.
- Tawa (Dosa Kallu) becomes hot, quick and easy. So, it saves on gas and heating time.
- Food cooked in Cast Iron Tawa has a delicious and traditional taste.
- Cast Iron Tawa is suitable for both amateurs and experts.
Seasoning Process of Super Smooth Cast Iron Tawa
All The Indus Valley cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. But it needs cleaning and seasoning for few times before cooking.
- Once you received your product, Clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water.
- After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and heat in a medium flame to dry it.
- Once it is dry, apply cooking oil all over it and leave it for 6-8 hours.
- Heat the product under medium flame for 4-5 mins. After 5 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely. Then, Scrub it with a soft scrubber.
- Once it is done, use a soft cloth to wipe away the excess oil and store the product in a dry place.
- Repeat the process for 3- 4 times before starting to cook to get your desired result. On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best.
- Our Made In India Cast iron Tawa is timeless and can be passed on from one generation to another. It is cookware for life.
Now you can make tasty and healthy food.
Benefits of Wooden Cooking Spatula:
- Non-reactive: Wood maintains the taste of food, unlike some metallic/plastic spoon that react with the acids in food.
- Long-Life for your cookware: Wooden utensils do not create scratch on the cookware, but metal spoons with hard edges can damage cookware
- Durability: Wooden spoons from The Indus Valley™ made from a single block of wood, without any cuts or joints, they are suitable for daily use
- Environment-friendly: Wood is completely natural, it is also a renewable resource. By using wooden utensils you are using products that are renewable, biodegradable and non-toxic.
- Wood doesn’t absorb heat: The wood spoon handles stay cool in a pot, whereas a metal spoon, burns your hand.
- Wood is germ-free: Wood naturally kills germs, whereas germs and bacteria grow much faster on plastic and metal than on wooden kitchenware surfaces.
- Comfortable Handles: Wooden ladles are easy and comfortable to hold for a longer time.