The Indus Valley cast iron grill pan is gas stove and induction safe. It is suitable for all Indian kitchens. All our cookware is made in India. Your purchase is making a huge change for the hands that make it. Thank you! 😊
The super smooth range of cast iron cookware is superior in quality. It is easy to use and can be used right out of the box. It is made to maximize your comfort.
It is suitable for all food like tikkas, kebabs, BBQs, grilled sandwiches and other items. It is a versatile and healthy frying pan for you and your family.
Cast iron grill pan becomes hot, quick and easy. So, it saves on gas and heating time. Food cooked in cast iron grill pan has a delicious and traditional taste. Cast iron grill pan is suitable for both amateurs and experts.
- Square shape making it more spacious
- Twin handle making it easy to hold and carry
- Distant ridges making it easy to clean
- Sharp and well defined ridges for good grilling experience
- Compact handles makes it oven compatible
All ‘The Indus Valley’ cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. But it needs cleaning and seasoning for few times before cooking.
- Once you received your product, clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water.
- After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and heat in a medium flame to dry it.
If you want to re-season the product you can follow the steps below –
- Wash and pat dry the products. (You can also heat in the stove mildly to remove any water)
- Once it is dry, apply cooking oil all over. Heat the product under medium flame for 4-5 mins.
- After 5 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely.
- Once it is done, use a soft cloth or tissue to wipe away the excess oil.
- Store the product in a dry place.
On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best. Cast iron grill pan for making less oily food is durable and can be passed on from one generation to another. It is a family heirloom. Invest in your health today.