100% NATURAL COOKWARE
Cast Iron Paniyaram Pan
Buy Our Cast Iron Paniyaram Pan Online with 100% free from chemical coating & synthetic. The best quality you will find in the market. It comes pre-seasoned and is more effective than home seasoning.
Be ready to make lip-smacking traditional and trendy kuzhi paniyaram, egg bonds, corn croquettes, vegetable Manchurian balls, and pumpkin balls.
View this post on Instagram
- Pre-seasoned cookware: Seasoned using 100% vegetable oil
- Naturally healthy cooking: No use of synthetic coatings and chemicals makes it 100% safe for consumption
- Heats evenly
- Durable and inexpensive
- Lasts forever and can be passed down to future generations
- It consumes less oil and saves gas
Benefits of Cast Iron Paniyaram Pan:
- Food safe: Avoids exposure to nasty chemicals present in typical non-stick pans, which emit toxic fumes when overheated and contain perfluorocarbons (PFC). These chemicals are associated with developmental problems, liver damage, cancer, and early menopause.
- Healthy: It boosts the nutritional value and increases the iron content in food without needing an iron supplement to do so.
- Environment friendly: Cast iron pan is made through a simpler process and lasts a lifetime. So, if you’re looking for the environmental benefits of using cast iron cookware, just know you’re helping reduce landfill waste while saying no to shoddy products.
All your products come pre-seasoned and ready to use. If you want to re-season the product you can follow the steps below –
- Wash and pat dry the products. (You can also heat in the stove mildly to remove any water)
- Once it is dry, apply cooking oil all over. Heat the product under medium flame for 4-5 mins.
- After 5 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely.
- Once it is done, use a soft cloth or tissue to wipe away the excess oil.
- Store the product in a dry place.
On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best. Cast iron Kadai for making less oily food is durable and can be passed on from one generation to another. It is a family heirloom. Invest in your health today.
Usage and Care
All ‘The Indus Valley’ cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. You can wash the product and start using it.
- Use water and a soft sponge to clean the pan.
- A dish-washing liquid is sufficient to wash off the food remains.
- Once it is clean, dry the cookware completely.
Always pat dry the product before storing it. Do not leave the cookware in the sink for too long. This prevents rusting of iron.
Why Is The Indus Valley Cast Iron Cookware Better Than Non-stick?
Seasoning Steps Shared by Our Customer
Choose Healthy Food, Choose Indus Valley!
CAST IRON FAQ
Not only is it safe, but a very healthy transition from non-stick cookware.
Seasoning makes the cooking surface naturally non-stick and gets even better with use.
Cast iron enhances the taste of your food. It brings restaurant like flavors to safe home cooked food.
If exposed to water for a prolonged period of time, it is possible. But do not worry, we got you. Regular seasoning ensures that cast iron cookware remains rust free. (Seasoning steps above in product description)
Not at all. Seasoning the cookware, is all the care that it needs.
The Indus Valley cast iron cookware are built to last for more than a lifetime, so you don’t ever have to worry about having it replaced.
You can cook any kind of food in cast iron cookware, but when cooking food with citric (lemon or tomato) ingredients, it is always recommended to shift it to another vessel post cooking.
The Indus Valley Cast iron cookware is built to cook on gas stoves and ovens.
Regularly. It gets better with use.
If the surface is rusted, scrub the rust away, wash the surface, wipe it dry and season it. Your cookware is now good to use.