Super Smooth Cast Iron Tawa (11 inch)
Cast iron dosa Tawa’s price is very affordable, gas stove safe and suitable for all Indian kitchens.
It is suitable for all food like dosa, chapati, phulka, paratha, shallow frying fish and other items. It is a versatile and healthy frying pan for you and your family.
Tawa (Dosa Kallu) becomes hot, quick and easy. So, it saves on gas and heating time.
Food cooked in cast iron Tawa has a delicious and traditional taste.
Cast iron Tawa is suitable for both amateurs and experts.
All The Indus Valley cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. But it needs cleaning and seasoning for few times before cooking.
- Once you received your product, Clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water.
- After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and heat in a medium flame to dry it.
- Once it is dry, apply cooking oil all over it and leave it for 6-8 hours.
- Heat the product under medium flame for 4-5 mins. After 5 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely. Then, Scrub it with a soft scrubber.
- Once it is done, use a soft cloth to wipe away the excess oil and store the product in a dry place.
- Repeat the process for 3- 4 times before starting to cook to get your desired result. On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best.
Our made in India Cast iron Tawa for dosa is timeless and can be passed on from one generation to another. It is cookware for life.
Now you can make your food tastily and healthy.
Tawa 2.8 Kg 11 inch (28 cm)