About The Indus Valley Super Smooth Cast Iron Skillet and Kadai
- Colour: Black
- Package Contains Set of 2 (Skillet and Kadai).
- For use on the Gas stove.
- Our Cast Iron cookware is suitable for all Indian Kitchens.
BENEFITS OF IRON SKILLET AND KADAI
- Tasty Food – Cook food like Fried Eggs, Potato roast, ladies finger fry, chicken or fish fry and experience the great taste.
- Handmade with Love – The Indus Valley pre-seasoned super smooth cast iron products are made using the traditional methods.
- Less Oil – Cooking in cast iron requires very less oil to get the best taste.
- High Quality – The thickness & quality of The Indus Valley super smooth cast iron products give it a longer life.
- Heat Retention – It retains heat longer and enhances the iron content on food.
- Chemical Free – No more harmful chemicals in your food.
CLEANING AND WASHING IRON KADAI AND SKILLET
Cast-iron products should never be washed with soap. To wash, simply rinse in hot water while scrubbing with a stiff brush. For stubborn food that’s stuck to the pan, boil water in the cookware and let it stand for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse again.
Note: Never allow cast-iron to drip dry you should always towel-dry it immediately to prevent rusting. After patting it down with a clean towel, you can also place your cast-iron over low heat on the stove to dry it completely. Adding a thin coat of oil is a good way to prevent rusting.
Product Weight Size
Kadai 2.1 Kg 10 inch (Dia)
Skillet 3.3 Kg 40 cm X 5.5 cm