About The Indus Valley Super Smooth Cast Iron Kadai and Tawa
- Colour: Black
- Package Contains Set of 2 (Cast Iron Kadai and Tawa).
- For use on the Gas stove.
- Our Cast Iron cookware is suitable for all Indian Kitchens.
BENEFITS OF SUPER SMOOTH CAST IRON KADAI AND TAWA
- Tasty Food – Cook food like Fried Eggs, Potato roast, ladies finger fry, chicken or fish fry and experience the great taste.
- Handmade with Love – The Indus Valley pre-seasoned super smooth cast iron products are made using the traditional methods.
- Less Oil – Cooking in cast iron requires very less oil to get the best taste.
- High Quality – The thickness & quality of The Indus Valley super smooth cast iron products give it a longer life.
- Heat Retention – It retains heat longer and enhances the iron content on food.
- Chemical Free – No more harmful chemicals in your food.
All The Indus Valley cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. But it needs cleaning and seasoning for few times before cooking.
- Once you received your product, Clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water.
- After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and heat in a medium flame to dry it.
- Once it is dry, apply cooking oil all over it and leave it for 6-8 hours.
- Heat the product under medium flame for 4-5 mins. After 5 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely. Then, Scrub it with a soft scrubber.
- Once it is done, use a soft cloth to wipe away the excess oil and store the product in a dry place.
- Repeat the process for 3- 4 times before starting to cook to get your desired result. On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best.
CLEANING AND WASHING OF KADAI AND TAWA
Cast-iron products should never be washed with soap. To wash, simply rinse in hot water while scrubbing with a stiff brush. For stubborn food that’s stuck to the pan, boil water in the cookware and let it stand for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse again.
Note: Never allow cast-iron to drip dry you should always towel-dry it immediately to prevent rusting. After patting it down with a clean towel, you can also place your cast-iron over low heat on the stove to dry it completely. Adding a thin coat of oil is a good way to prevent rusting.
Product Weight Size
Kadai 2.1 Kg 10 inch (Dia)
Tawa 2.8 Kg 11 inch (28 cm)