Why Choose Bronze?
Bronze vessels help in breaking down and eliminating fats, thus aiding in weight loss.
The wide base of the kadai helps in even and fast cooking of the food.
The bronze vessels also enhance our immunity apart from purifying the food.
Usage and Care
- Avoid bronze utensils for cooking or storing acidic food items. (food with tamarind and lime)
- The use of metal scrubs is commonly not recommended.
- Do not soak in water for a long time.
- Wash them with delicate detergents and mild soaps.
- Use a soft sponge to clean the vessel.
- Soak the utensils in tamarind water for a while to remove oxidization from time to time. It brings back the shine otherwise you also can scrub using tamarind skin.
- Bronze that’s is not lacquered will stain and corrode easily if it’s left with food or liquid. It is best to clean your bronze utensils immediately after use.
About The Indus Valley
Cookware as safe as home food.
The utensils you use matters as much as the ingredients. You deserve only clean, natural and non-toxic cookware.
We get deep into the science of cookware to make it safe for your family