Iron Tadka Pan with Wood Handle
- The Indus Valley Tadka pan is lightweight for easy handling.
- It is made with pure Iron.
- It is easy to handle and avoid burning your hands.
- Heats quickly and evenly, minimizing hot spots and food burns.
- It is pre-seasoned without any chemical coating.
When you buy from us, your Iron Tadka Pan is ready to use. We do the seasoning for you. We have tips for cleaning and maintenance that will help you use your Tadka Pan for ages.
Cleaning Process of Iron Tadka Pan
Cleaning Tadka Pan takes all of 2 minutes. You need to wash away the food particles. Soap is optional. After washing, dry the Tadka Pan by placing it on the stove for 1 minute till the water evaporates. Once it is dry and cooled, wipe clean. Apply a thin coat of oil on all sides and you are DONE!
If you let your food burn on the pan and it is severely black and food gets stuck. Do not worry, we have a tip for that too. Add rock salt to the Tadka Pan; rub all over the pan with a cut lemon. This will remove all of the food stuck on the Tadka Pan. Clean the Tadka Pan as mentioned in the above point and you are good to go.