Rainbow stains on stainless steel products are often caused by using harsh cleaning agents or scrubbing the surface with abrasive materials. Here are some steps to help remove rainbow stains from stainless steel products:
1. Mix a solution of warm water and mild dish soap.
2. Soak a soft cloth or sponge in the solution and gently rub the stained area.
3. Also u can use a mixture of white vinegar and water in a 1:1 ratio. Apply this solution to the stain and let it sit for a few minutes.
4. Rinse the surface with warm water and dry it with a clean cloth.
5. You can try using our “The Indus Valley Stainless steel cleaner”. Be sure to follow the instructions carefully.