Round and Smooth Cast Iron Dosa Tawa
- Cast iron dosa Tawa’s price is very affordable, gas stove safe and suitable for all Indian kitchens.
- It is suitable for all food like dosa, chapathi, phulka, paratha, shallow frying fish, potatoes and other items. It is a versatile and healthy frying pan for you and your family.
- Tawa (Dosa Kallu) becomes hot, quick and easy. So, it saves on gas and heating time.
- Food cooked in cast iron Tawa has a delicious and traditional taste.
- Cast iron Tawa is suitable for both amateurs and experts.
Buy Dosa Tawa Online With The Indus Valley cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. But it needs cleaning and seasoning for few times before cooking. Once you received your Kadai, clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water. After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and let it dry. Then, apply cooking oil all over it. Heat the Kadai under medium flame for 20 mins. After 20 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely.
Once it is done, use a soft cloth to wipe away the excess oil and store the Kadai in a dry place. Repeat the process for 3- 4 times before starting to cook to get your desired result. On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best.
Our made in India Cast iron Tawa for dosa is timeless and can be passed on from one generation to another. It is cookware for life.
Now you can make your food tasty and healthy.
Buy Dosa Tawa Online and Gift yourself the best Cast iron Tawa for dosa online from The Indus Valley for a lifetime of best dosa’s.