Cast Iron Skillet Pan (1.5 Litres)
Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron skillet pan is a healthy and budget friendly alternative to toxic Teflon coated Non stick pans. Cooking with Cast Iron Pans enriches your food with iron.
- EASE OF USE – THE INDUS VALLEY Cast Iron cookware is the smoothest in the Indian market. It makes it more non-stick, easy to clean and saves your time while cooking.
- HEALTHY – Unlike Non stick and other pots, cooking in Cast Iron pan is very healthy. All Indian food is flavor rich and cooked in high heat, making cast iron the best fit for us. It also enriches iron content in our food.
- TASTY – Cooking in Iron Pan gives the traditional rustic taste to your food. It requires very less oil to cook. You deserve tasty & healthy food everyday.
- WORKS ON GAS STOVE & INDUCTION – Can be used on the stove, in the oven, over a fire. It can withstand high temperatures for a long time.
- All The Indus Valley cast iron products are completely hand seasoned. But it needs cleaning and seasoning for few times before cooking. Once you received your kadai, clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water. After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and let it dry. Then, apply cooking oil all over it. Heat the kadai under medium flame for 20 mins. After 20 mins, switch it off and let it cool down completely.
- Once it is done, use a soft cloth to wipe away the excess oil and store the kadai in a dry place. Repeat the process for 3- 4 times before starting to cook to get your desired result. On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best.
The Cast Iron skillet pan is very affordable, and suitable for all Indian Kitchens.
Skillet pan is suitable for all deep frying like fish, meat and vegetables. It is a versatile and healthy frying pan for you and your family.
Gift yourself the Best Cast Iron Skillet