Your Shopping Cart(0)
Water is important to sustain life. How we consume it is even more important. In ancient times, our ancestors and even our grandmothers followed the practice of storing water in containers made of copper.
For those uninitiated ones, here is how copper ware can be effectively utilised for drinking. Fill the Copper bottle with water and let it rest for 3 hours. Similarly, it is better to leave the Copper glass with water overnight.
Water acquires Copper properties and its benefits during this resting period. Copper bottles also kill harmful bacteria and viruses. This helps in purifying the water.
Drink this stored water as soon as you get up in the morning. We recommend drinking the water at room temperature. Having said that; Copper darkens naturally over a period of time and thereby, requires cleaning from time to time.
Wondering what can be the benefits of drinking water from a Copper Vessel? Here are the amazing healing benefits of drinking water stored in a Copper vessel:
1. Storing water in a copper vessel creates a natural purification process. It can kill all the micro-organisms present in the water that could be harmful to the body.
2. Water stored in a copper vessel, preferably overnight or at least for four hours, acquires a certain quality from the copper. Copper is an essential trace mineral that is vital to human health. Drinking 2 to 3 glasses of water is required to supply your body with enough copper.
3. When water is stored in a copper container, the mineral gets leached into it. This copper leached into the water helps in breaking down food particles in our body and improves our digestion.
4. Copper also helps your body break down fat and eliminates it more efficiently, thereby aids weight loss.
5. Copper is known to strengthen your immune system and aid in the production of new cells. However, its healing properties don't cease with helping the body externally; for, copper is also beneficial in healing wounds within the body, especially in the stomach.
6. Research says that virus can last about three days on a plastic surface as well as on stainless steel surface. It can also sustain for a period of one entire day on cardboard, while it can sustain only for about four hours on a copper surface.