Your Shopping Cart(0)
The Indus Valley Triply Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker is ideal for daily use. The tri-ply pressure cooker is easy to clean with no hard-to-clean areas. Plus, it is dishwasher safe.
Interestingly, The Indus Valley cooker prevents burning of food up to 90%. It also prevents food from sticking to the cooking surface. So in turn, it is super easy to clean and maintain.
Washing dishes is not the best feeling. But with triply stainless steel pressure cooker, this task is just easy-peasy. Simply wash the pressure cooker with dishwashing soap, wipe dry and store! Read on for a step-by-step cleaning process.
How to Clean Triply Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker?
Here’s an easy guide for cleaning triply stainless steel pressure cooker. For that you need: Scrub pad and dishwashing liquid/mild detergent/soap.
- Dip the scrub pad in the dishwashing liquid.
- Scrub the pressure cooker gently.
- Once the food remains are gone, use water to rinse the cooker.
4. Wipe dry the cooker completely using a soft cloth.
Now, your stainless steel pressure cooker is ready to be used again.
Things to Remember: Care & Maintenance of Pressure Cooker
- After each cooking, remove the gasket, wash and dry till next use.
- Always make sure the pressure cooker vent pipe is free from any particles.
- Never store the rice cooker closed. This will cause mustiness as there will not be circulation of air inside.
- When not in use, remove the pressure cooker whistle on the lid of the cooker and store.