Your Shopping Cart(0)
Benefits of Drinking Water from a Copper Vessel
Drinking Water from a Copper Vessel: Why do they matter?
In Ayurveda, it is recommended to drink water from a copper glass. Fill the Copper Bottles with water and let it rest for 3 hours. It is better to leave the copper glass with water overnight. Water gets Copper properties and its benefits in this resting period.
Copper bottles also kill undesirable bacteria and viruses. This helps in purifying the water.
Drink it as soon as you get up in the morning. We recommend drinking the water at room temperature. Copper darkens naturally over a period of time and requires cleaning from time to time.
- HEALTH BENEFIT: For ages people in India used to drink water from a copper bottle. Copper has a sterilizing effect on bacteria and can destroy bacteria very effectively. It is especially effective against E.coli and S.aureus (commonly found, severe illness causing bacteria). The Indus Valley’s Copper Bottle helps to prevent common water borne diseases like diarrhoea, dysentery, and jaundice.
- AIDS IN WEIGHT LOSS: Copper glasses and bottles help in a better digestive system. It helps in breaking down the fat and eliminating it more efficiently. Thereby leaving your body with essential nutrients and not toxins.
- LEAK PROOF: Tired of all the leaky copper bottles out on market? Indus Valley bottle’s lid has more threads. On top of that, it has a silicone ring to virtually prevent any leak. Hence, Our copper bottles are leakproof and you can use the Copper bottle on the go!
- EASY TO CLEAN: People worry that copper bottles get tarnished easily and the inside of the bottle cannot be cleaned. Our bottles have a wide mouth thus making them easy to clean. Just rinse with lemon water or Vinegar.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: All products are made with 100% pure copper. The bottle is cleaned thoroughly post-manufacturing and a thorough inspection is done to ensure the highest quality of the product. Buy with confidence and worry-free.
- Clean copper bottles by hand and avoid using the dishwasher. Because the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Use lemon juice, tamarind or vinegar to rub the utensils. Leave it for a few minutes and wash with water.
- Use liquid soap and rinse in hot water. Use a soft washing cloth to wipe the bottle.