Your Shopping Cart(0)
Our Bronze & Brass Kitchenware perfectly blends traditional culinary with visual aesthetics. Be it bronze cookware or brass uruli, our products are specially handcrafted to be your kitchen sidekick!
Why Choose Bronze Utensils?
- Heats Evenly - Bronze is a good conductor of heat. It distributes heat evenly, for that perfectly cooked Appam!
- Durable - Bronze is a durable material and will last you for ages! This is a unique heirloom that will be a treasured family secret.
- Food Safe - Completely safe and reliable alternative to those nasty non-stick utensils. Only good utensils for your food.
Benefits of Bronze According to Ayurveda
- Pacifies vata and pitta. (Beneficial for issues such as dry skin, nervous temperament, irritability)
- It also helps reduce obesity, improves eyesight and skin condition.
- Increases hemoglobin count.
"It is the best to cook and eat in."
Usage and Care
- Avoid bronze utensils for cooking or storing acidic food items. (Particularly, food with tamarind and lime)
- The use of metal scrubs is commonly not recommended.
- Do not soak in water for a long time.
- Wash them with delicate detergents and mild soaps.
- Use a soft sponge to clean a bronze vessel.
- Soak the utensils in tamarind water for a while to remove oxidization from time to time. It brings back the shine. Alternatively,you can scrub using tamarind skin.
- Bronze that’s is not lacquered will stain and corrode easily if it’s left with food or liquid. It is best to clean your bronze utensils immediately after use.