Your Shopping Cart(0)
Say goodbye to all your cleaning woes and cook healthy food effortlessly, with The Indus Valley’s Tri-ply Stainless Steel Cookware! Stay on this article to know how to clean and take care of your stainless steel cookware.
Things to do Before You Start Cooking in Stainless Steel Cookware
Life is hard, cooking shouldn’t be. Tri-ply stainless steel cookware will make your entire cooking process more manageable. Believe us! Cooking with The Indus Valley’s Tri-ply Stainless Steel Cookware is super easy! Before you kickstart your cooking journey with stainless steel cookware, here’s what you must do:
- Clean your vessel with warm water and a mild soap solution.
- Drain all the water and wipe it off with any soft kitchen cloth
- Keep the vessel only on low to medium flame for pre-heating or till the food is added into the cookware.
Note: Do not add cold or frozen food directly to the hot pan. It might make the food stick to the surface. Also, it may tend to damage the cookware material. So, avoid doing this.
- Add a few water droplets on the surface, to check the temperature. If the droplets start to bubble or evaporate, the vessel is ready to cook.
- It is best to use wooden spatulas. This will prevent scratches on the cooking surface.
How to Clean Stainless Steel Cookware?
Washing dishes is not the best feeling. But with Tri-ply Stainless Steel Cookware, this task is just easy-peasy.
- Wash your stainless steel vessel with water and a little bit of dishwashing liquid or soap.
- Best is to use a soft scrub pad/sponge to scrub away everything. Then rinse thoroughly. (Metal scrubber is strictly no-no)
- If the food is stuck to the vessel, heat some water in it on a low heat. Scrape the stuck food with a spatula, and rinse it thoroughly.
- Finally, all you have to do after washing your stainless steel cookware, is simply towel dry it.
Tips to remove Tough Stains from Stainless Steel Cookware:
- To remove burnt food, boil water in it with a pinch of baking soda and rinse it well.
- To remove tough stains, apply lemon juice on stains and sprinkle salt. Leave it for 10-15 mins and then, scrub it off with a sponge. Rinse thoroughly; repeat if needed.
Alternatively, you can use The Indus Valley’s special Stainless Steel Cleaner for best results.
Choose Tri-ply Stainless Steel Cookware: For Healthy & Effortless Cooking
We really hope this article was helpful. Choosing healthy and clean cookware - like Tri-ply Stainless Steel Cookware, is a great decision!
The Indus Valley’s Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware is a good choice for preparing healthy dishes and keeping cooking hassles at bay. We have an amazing range of stainless steel cookware including - tri ply stainless steel kadai, fry pan, saucepan and stockpot. Visit The Indus Valley website and find the best stainless steel cookware in India!