Your Shopping Cart(0)
Washing dishes is not the best feeling. But with The Indus Valley’s Tri-ply Stainless Steel Cookware, this task is just easy-peasy.
Here are easy steps to clean stainless steel cookware:
- Wash your Triply cookware with water and a little bit of dishwashing liquid or soap.
(Best is to use a soft scrub pad/sponge to scrub away everything. Metal scrubber is strictly no-no)
- Then rinse thoroughly.
- Finally, all you have to do is simply towel dry it.
- If the food is stuck to the vessel, heat some water in it on a low heat. Scrape the stuck food with a spatula, and rinse it thoroughly.
Tips to Remove Tough Stains from Stainless Steel Cookware:
- To remove burnt food, boil water in it with a pinch of baking soda and rinse it well.
- To remove tough stains, apply lemon juice on stains and sprinkle salt. Leave it for 10-15 mins and then, scrub it off with a sponge. Rinse thoroughly; repeat if needed.